Monday, November 10, 2014

K-pop Girl groups

Today I will post about K-pop Girl groups. 
First my favorite girl group. 
1.Apink
There are 6 members.
 Their names are Cho rong, Eun Ji, Bo Mi, Na Eun, Nam Ju, Ha young. 
They debut on April 19, 2011.
Their main songs are I don't know (몰라요)Bubibu,MyMy,Hush,NoNoNo,Mr.chu.
The latest song is Mr.chu. 
On November 17, 2014 , they will have a new album.


2.Girls Generation(SNSD)
There are 9 members. 
They are Tae Yeon, Soo young, Hyo young, Seo Hyeon, Sunny, Tiffany, Jessica, Yoon a, Yu Ri. 
Their songs are too many. I will introduce just the most famous ones.
MrMr, Genie, Gee, Hoot, Kissing you, Oh, Run devil Run, I got a boy, The boys, Mr. Taxi...etc..
They debut on August 5 , 2007.

3.Girls Day. 
There are 4 members. 
Their names are So Jin, Hye Ri, Min a, Yu Ra. 
They debut on July 9, 2010.
Their songs are Darling,Something,Expect,Female President,Twinkle Twinkle.
Their latest song is Darling.


4.2NE1
It could be the last group that I will post.
They are also 4 in the group.
Their official debut was on May 6,2009
Their names are Sandara Park, CL, Park Bom, Gong Min Ji.
I think most of their songs are famous. 
Their songs are Fire,I don't care,Follow me,I am the best,Falling in love.. etc..


 If you want me to post other groups too, just comment below. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks :)