Tuesday, November 25, 2014

LUV -Apink

DID YOU KNOW THAT APINK HAD THEIR COMEBACK LAST NOVEMBER 24?

It was with the song "Luv".
Actually it's LOVE but it's usual so they made it LUV.
In this comeback, they have become more mature. 

Their other songs are "I'm Not an Angel", "Love is Like a Fairy Tale", "Secret" and  "Wanna be". I already downloaded them all and they are all so good.

Check out the links below: 

Currently, they are taking over the top rank in all music programs ^^.
에이핑크

But people are saying that their current concept is not associated with Apink. They say "Mr.Chu" , "NoNoNo"and "MyMy" are better than their current song, "Luv". Mr.Chu, Nonono, MyMy are more joyful and upbeat. I like those songs also because they are more beautiful when they are smiling. Their new style is very different. Still, I think they are pretty.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks :)