Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Harry Potter

Usually, people know 'Harry Potter' in movies. 
Me, too! I watched movie first. But this time I tried to read the book. 
I read from the first book and I got interested with it. So I'm reading now the third book (Prisoner of Azkaban) also.


The summary of 'Prisoner of Azkaban':

The main characters are Harry Potter, Ron, Hermione (of course) and Sirius black.

The wizards should not be noticed by the muggles (what wizards call the regular people). People knew that Sirius black (a wizard) killed twelve people, then got imprisoned in Azkaban and escaped from there.

The wizards knew that Sirius black and James (Harry Potter's father) were friends but Sirius Black betrayed James by telling Voldemort, the villain, where he was. As a result, Voldemort killed James and his wife.

Eventually, Harry discovered what really happened with his parents and he finally knew the secret.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks :)